Jed and Molly
Monday, September 07, 2009
Driving home. Night-time snapshots of the American Village.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2010
(1)
►
June
(1)
▼
2009
(162)
▼
September
(43)
More fish dishes... and a cute Jed-i.
Before.... and after. Mmmm, tuna sashimi!
The freshest sushi Katie Jones had ever had!
We were all covered in disgusting sweaty, sea-sal...
Displaying the catches. The first time most of the...
sep09 006
Commence fishing!
Hitting the open waters. This was at about 0600....
Driving home. Night-time snapshots of the America...
Jed is working on his "dessert" - we both got sush...
Here's our finished pile! Our tab is calculated b...
No title
Shrimp tempura rolls! A crowd favorite!
Umi-budo (sea grapes) seaweed. The "grapes" are sa...
I always order Kani (crab) soup. I love the presen...
On the left we have salmon and avocado with sauce ...
Of course I had to get some photos of my favorite...
This landmark outside the "Legion gat...
"Our" Lawson. This is the convenience store two ...
A look down our street toward the sea wall(standi...
No title
No title
This photo doesn't exactly do this playground just...
Family tombs dotting the park.
I will *definitely* miss the random kitties runnin...
I've been meaning to snap this pic as well. This ...
The upper left selection is my "usual". You can ge...
The vending machines outside the "noodle shack" by...
... some more photos of things we see every day. T...
... and here is the performance at 9PM the next da...
This was the 11 PM performance.I could not find a...
This was at approximately 9PM sometime last week. ...
No title
No title
Underwater treasures.
Our submarine.
Jellyfish tentacles? That was my best guess. Whe...
Some of the unique fare at the buffet.
Jed and I took a short trip up North the other wee...
This was my (first) plate of the finished product.
I also decided I needed to be sure to have a few J...
As our move date comes closer I suppose I'm gettin...
►
August
(24)
►
July
(11)
►
June
(11)
►
May
(13)
►
April
(60)
►
2008
(182)
►
December
(11)
►
November
(21)
►
October
(3)
►
August
(38)
►
June
(28)
►
April
(11)
►
March
(46)
►
February
(22)
►
January
(2)
►
2007
(121)
►
December
(21)
►
October
(16)
►
September
(8)
►
August
(9)
►
July
(14)
►
June
(7)
►
May
(21)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(8)
►
February
(10)
►
January
(6)
►
2006
(146)
►
December
(23)
►
November
(19)
►
October
(17)
►
August
(10)
►
July
(6)
►
June
(13)
►
May
(37)
►
April
(10)
►
March
(11)
Links
Google News
No comments:
Post a Comment