Jed and Molly
Friday, April 24, 2009
Mike and I on the left. (He calls himself a "murse".)
Setting up our triage and mini-ER on the right.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2010
(1)
►
June
(1)
▼
2009
(162)
►
September
(43)
►
August
(24)
►
July
(11)
►
June
(11)
►
May
(13)
▼
April
(60)
Our OR tech on the left is getting ahead of himse...
Burn injury instruction on the left, great airway ...
On-the-fly instruction. Pretend patients are almo...
Incoming casualties!
No training evolution would be complete without p...
Mike and his "ABC's". (Suctioning out the imagina...
A captive note-taking audience. (Those not-so-cap...
No title
Suction, water seal, and collection chambers, oh my!
OR on the left. Chest injuries and chest tube ins...
Mike and I on the left. (He calls himself a "murs...
I wasn't really sure what to expect from this past...
No title
No title
No title
No title
No title
No title
No title
No title
No title
Two-sided silliness
No title
No title
some silly tees
No title
... after devouring the delicio...
">
Newlyweds, Nate and Liz on the left -...
http://
A new favorite campfire treat!
We are cool.
No title
Being a good anchor.
Tent issues. Nothing a few extra stakes ...
No title
I made a little friend while waiting to climb atop...
I thought these things looked like Oscar the Grou...
No title
No title
A little Japanese girl was yelling, "Nemo!...
No title
No title
Ocean Expo Park is kinda one of the more bas...
We had a bandit that only made off with the Chex ...
No title
No title
Enjoying a beach campout.
No title
No title
I attended my fourth Japanese Intern Graduation pa...
One of our friends' going away party before headin...
No title
No title
object width="425" height="344">
Ken and Liz amongst lots of yummy treats and festi...
Ken and Carolyn making the climb.
A carload of us took a trip up N...
Nope! We didn't disappear!I've been busy with wor...
►
2008
(182)
►
December
(11)
►
November
(21)
►
October
(3)
►
August
(38)
►
June
(28)
►
April
(11)
►
March
(46)
►
February
(22)
►
January
(2)
►
2007
(121)
►
December
(21)
►
October
(16)
►
September
(8)
►
August
(9)
►
July
(14)
►
June
(7)
►
May
(21)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(8)
►
February
(10)
►
January
(6)
►
2006
(146)
►
December
(23)
►
November
(19)
►
October
(17)
►
August
(10)
►
July
(6)
►
June
(13)
►
May
(37)
►
April
(10)
►
March
(11)
Links
Google News
No comments:
Post a Comment